I searched the web looking for the elusive “Olive Garden” salad dressing recipe. More often than not the recipes I found wanted one package of Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing. Well hell, I didn’t have that. So, Google being my newest BFF I did a search for “Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing”
Then proceeded to make up my own dang “Garden” Salad Dressing
Here is what I ended up with…pretty darn good too, if ya ask me.
- 1/4 C Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 C Mayonnaise
- 1/4 C Finely Grated Parmasan Cheese
- 1/2 C Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon each Brown Sugar, White Sugar, Honey & Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon each Parsley Flakes, Italian Seasoning & Paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon each Basil, Celery Seed & Sea Salt
Store in the fridge in an air tight container, should be good for a week to 10 days.
HA! I searched the place over for a suitable Glass Jar to store the dressing in. Here is what I found….